Saturday, July 13, 2013

Veggie or Not... Here we Come!


I was barely off the plane, back home from my Aspen trip, when it was time to go back to work & celebrate the Miami Heat winning the NBA Championship... For the 2nd year in a row!


Congrats to King James & the rest of the boys... What an amazing end to the Finals!


We were at full-staff at Local 10 to cover the big celebration parade.  My photographer, Frank Debesa, & I were at the Brickell Bridge so we had the BEST view of ALL the basketball players as they came by on the double-decker buses.  


Ok, from the celebration for the Heat, to the celebration of one of my all-time favorite bands... JOURNEY!!! Don't stop believing that the wheel in the sky keeps on turning and is forever yours faithfully!  This is the 4th time I have seen these guys in concert & I never get tired of it!  I LOVE the classic Journey tunes from my youth!


I brought my girlfriend & favorite spin instructor, Marcy Mock, because she is a concert-loving girl & just soooooo much fun.  We dressed in our best 80's gear to pay respect to the Journey boys ;)


Afterwards, it was time for 'Tatu' - one of my favorite sushi places at the Hardrock in Hollywood.  I ordered veggie rolls & edamame & I don't care what Marcy says, she definitely liked my rolls better than her fishy ones! Ha ha he he. But we both agree that the cotton candy desert is the perfect way to end our sushi & sake meal!


And if you ever want to burn off dinner or desert, you have to go try one of Marcy's spin classes!  Just visit LA Fitness in North Miami on Wednesday or Friday at 4:30pm or Tuesday at 9:45am.  But don't say I didn't warn you... She will kick your butt!!


As long as we are talking about my favorite boys... This one holds the number 1 spot!  My nephew Kenji owns my heart & he's not sharing it with anyone else anytime soon!


No better smooch in the world!  Kenji kisses are the BEST!!


That's the look I got from Jagger when he heard I said Kenji owned my heart & that my nephew was my favorite boy!  I don't want to get in trouble with the chihuahua boys, so I gotta give them love too.


They are the coolest dogs in the world... Just ask my Dad!


They have their grandfather's handsome good looks & his charm too!


But there is no better way to end a long work day, then to crawl in a backyard hammock with your 2 little munchkins for cuddles & doggie kisses!  Now if only I could train them to cook me a vegan dinner...













No comments:

Post a Comment